Nutrilives Return Policy
Nutrilives values every customer and we strive for complete customer satisfaction. See below for information regarding returns, exchanges, or complaints/dissatisfactions.
Does Nutrilives Offer Returns and/or Exchanges?
- Yes! We have a 14 day policy for our Nutritional Products and a 14 day policy for our Fitness Equipment and Accessories. We offer exchanges or a full refund on all non-perishable products within 14 days of delivery and a partial to full refund on fitness products depending on circumstance. Any damaged or defected items must be reported within 10 days of delivery and we will gladly work with you to help you receive as much of a refund as possible. Up to a 20% restocking fee may be applicable on fitness equipment and accessories. Contact us for more information.
- Refunds are not given on perishable foods/products UNLESS the product is past its expiration date when received.
- Any products that are more than half consumed upon being reported do not qualify for a refund unless the product was received in that condition.
- Exceptions to the above conditions may be granted at the discretion of Nutrilives on a case by case basis.
What Should I Do If I Need to Report a Damaged or Defected Product for an Exchange/Refund?
For Fitness Equipment and Accessories
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject header as "Return" or "Exchange" before any returns or exchanges are shipped out by the buyer back to the warehouse.
- Include your name, the product code/#, and the reason for the exchange/refund within the body of the email.
- We will send out a return shipping label if already not included and then you may box it up and ship it back to us using the provided label. Do not automatically send products back using the return address without contacting us first.
If an item is received damaged or defective, please contact us immediately. Defective returns will be accepted for exchange or repair, at our discretion, within 14 days from the date of purchase. If there is no exchange or repair we have the right to impose up to a 20% restocking fee. No refunds or credit will be granted after 14 days. The terms of the manufacturer’s warranty will still apply.
Any defective items must be inspected and reviewed by our technical support staff before we can accept it as a return.
- The following items are not eligible for return:
- Special orders, closeout items and discontinued items.
- Items for which manufacturers will not accept returns.
- Items showing obvious signs of misuse, consumer abuse or commercial use.
- Health & personal use items
Do I Need To Pay for Any Shipping or Handling Costs?
- There are very few circumstances when there may be a fee and may be up to a 20% restocking fee on larger and heavier items such as fitness equipment. *Fees may be applied for large or heavy products depending on the type of product. Please Email us at email@example.com for further questions regarding any potential fees.
When Should I Expect to Receive my Refund or Exchange?
- All refunds and exchanges will be given when the damaged/defected is received and inspected.